Monday, May 13, 2013

Farmer, Farmer, What Do You See?

This week we're wrapping up our farm animals unit before we head from down at the farm to under the sea! 
We loved dancing and singing along to these fun farm tunes: 

We also read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? and adapted it to Brown Cow, Brown Cow, What Do You See? The little ones loved both Eric Carle's version and ours!
Here are some more pictures of us finishing up our mini-books!










Next week we'll be heading from the farm to the beach to have some fun in the sun and the sea! Here in Málaga, we've had some gorgeous weather lately and I'm definitely itching to get my toes in the sand. But for now, an ice cream and a walk by the beach will have to do!


 My beach- and sea-creature-themed pack, filled with math and literacy centers and lots of craftivities, should be up on my TPT store sometime this week. Here's a little peek at the cover!


1 comment:

  1. I’m Артур Борис a resident/citizen of the Republic Of Russian. I’m 52 years of age, an entrepreneur/businessman. I once had difficulties in financing my project/business, if not for a good friend of mine who introduced me to Mr Benjamin Lee to get a loan worth $250,000 USD from his company. When i contacted them it took just five working days to get my loan process done and transferred to my account. Even with a bad credit history, they still offer their service to you. They also offer all kinds of loan such as business loans, home loans, personal loans, car loans. I don’t know how to thank them for what they have done for me but God will reward them according to his riches in glory. If you need an urgent financial assistance contact them today via email lfdsloans@outlook.com  WhatsApp information...+1-989-394-3740

    ReplyDelete